Equipping people in their local church strengthens the local church by building on the work and ministry that is already in place.
“And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ…
We have seen the need to prioritise equipping the saints for works of service at One Church.
Equipping people in their local church strengthens the local church by building on the work and ministry that is already in place. This is the starting point of training for church members, ministry leaders and pastors. The training for 2016 takes the form of modules 1 & 2 with the attendees preferably having completed the Foundation courses.
HOW DO I KNOW THIS COURSE IS FOR ME?
– You want to know and understand better how to read and interpret the Bible
– You want to hear God speak more through the Bible
– You have a desire to complete a certificate or diploma in ministry
– You believe God is calling you into the pastoral ministry
– You are or desire to one day fill a leadership role at ONE CHURCH PERTH
– Veritas emphasises the development of the whole person by bringing the Bible and the practical world together. With a strong emphasis on teaching skills to the participants, Veritas offers the training on different levels according to the needs of the participants.
– Veritas seeks to integrate the different theological disciplines through the practice of interactive theology, giving you the tools to effectively communicate these answers to others. It is based on Veritas’ educational philosophy of Integrated Leadership Development.
To be apart of this amazing course, please contact us:
Phone: 08 9304 4600 or